About Movie Mars. See details.
About the author
See all 4 brand new listings. Buy It Now. Add to cart. Kinsey Millhone-until holiday weekends like this one roll around. What she needs is a little diversion to ward off the blues. She gets her much-needed distraction with a case that places her career on the line.
Sue Grafton's Alphabet Novels, Ranked
Problem is she's not the one who deposited the money. Additional Product Features Dewey Edition.
Kinsey Millhone and her creator Grafton, who is a very witty writer, has also given her sleuth a nice sense of humor--and a set of Wonder Woman sheets to prove it. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Griffin, Softcover.
Books by Sue Grafton and Complete Book Reviews
Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought. Stock Image. Published by Pan Books New Softcover Quantity Available: 5. Seller Rating:. E is for Evidence Paperback Sue Grafton. New Paperback Quantity Available: E is for Evidence Sue Grafton.
Chronological Order of Kinsey Millhone Books
Published by Macmillan New Quantity Available: E Is for Evidence Sue Grafton. Published by Macmillan , London New paperback Quantity Available: 5. Published by Pan New Paperback Quantity Available: 7. New Quantity Available: 5. Speedy Hen London, United Kingdom. Published by Pan Macmillan. New Quantity Available: 7. Chiron Media Wallingford, United Kingdom. Kinsey does not cook. Top of her favorite food list is a Quarter-Pounder with cheese and peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.
Kinsey was married and divorced twice.
"E" Is for Evidence - Wikipedia
Her first husband, Mickey, an ex-cop appears in O is for Outlaw. Her second husband, Daniel, is a struggling musician.
- Ready for your next read?.
- Computational Intelligence: International Conference on Intelligent Computing, ICIC 2006, Kunming, China, August 16-19, 2006. Proceedings, Part II.
- Concepts of Force.
- Ghost Gifts.
- Sue Grafton's Alphabet series?
- Mass No. 9 (Sancti Bernardi) in B-flat Major, Heiligmesse: No. 4. Sanctus!
He left Kinsey unexpectedly, but reappears in E is for Evidence. He asks Kinsey to keep his guitar safe and this innocent request opens a host of problems for Kinsey. Her main relationships included Jonah Robb, a police officer, Robert Dietz, another private eye and longtime friend Cheney Phillips, a police detective.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1?
- Fossils of the Carpathian Region.
- Contemporary World History , Fifth Edition.
- E Is for Evidence, Kinsey Millhone Series : Book 5 by Sue Grafton | | Booktopia?
- Advances in Engineering Software.
- J Is for Judgment (Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Mysteries, No. 10) - PDF Free Download?
- Sue Grafton—A Tribute?
Kinsey is a loner. Her love interests are not long-term although they sometimes reappear. Kinsey remains friends with Cheney even after their split and Jonah drops in and out of her life based on his on again-off -again marriage. After her Aunt Gin dies, Kinsey assumed all family relationships died with her. Kinsey is shocked when she finds she has family in J is for Judgment. When she meets cousins Tasha and Lisa, she realizes the three look alike. However, she remains reluctant to become fully involved with her new-found family. She felt they abandoned her when she was orphaned.
Kinsey finally agrees to meet Gran at a family event where her grandmother, now very frail, mistakes Kinsey for her mother. Kinsey is as tough as any of her male counterparts in the field of private eyes.
ulyzasahoh.tk She has a soft spot for Henry, but she has vulnerabilities including her relationships with men. Kinsey accepts all types of jobs from missing persons, murder, robbery, arson and cold cases. Her routine insurance assignments often turn out to be more complicated. In H is for Homicide she even goes undercover and puts her life in danger to reveal an insurance fraud gang. She has escaped her own murder on more than one occasion. She is a survivor. At the end of the day she is a good investigator who solves her cases.
She has become one of the best-known female private eyes in the entire mystery genre. The readers will never know what Grafton had in mind for her final book which was named Z is for Zero.
- E is for Evidence (Kinsey Millhone Mystery 5) (Kinsey Millhone Alphabet series).
- The Vegan Cookbook: Feed Your Soul, Taste the Love: 100 of the Best Vegan Recipes.
- Data Management in Grids: First VLDB Workshop, DMG 2005, Trondheim, Norway, September 2-3, 2005, Revised Selected Papers.
- Encyclopedia of Medical Immunology: Autoimmune Diseases!
- E" Is For Evidence.