Book Description Publication Date: January 31, In this critical volume, leading scholars in the field examine the performance of Shakespeare in Asia. Focusing specifically on the work of major directors in the central and emerging areas of Asia - Japan, China, India, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines - the chapters in this volume encompass a broader and more representative swath of Asian performances and locations in one book than has been attempted till now. Show more.
Show less. No customer reviews.
Transacting cultures. Intercultural politics.
- Stirling Bridge and Falkirk 1297-98: William Wallaces rebellion;
- Shakespeare and Asia. Shakespeare Yearbook.
- Loyal Dissent: Memoir of a Catholic Theologian (Moral Traditions).
- New exhibition showcases Shakespeare’s influence in South Asia.
- Passar bra ihop.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today?
Introduction Why Shakespeare? Voice and body.http://edutoursport.com/libraries/2020-11-03/3435.php
Shakespeare and Asia
Charles S. Ross teaches comparative literature at Purdue University. Purdue University Press.
- Academic Book: SHAKESPEARE AND ASIA;
- Language Change at the Syntax-Semantics Interface.
- After Tragedy and Triumph: Essays in Modern Jewish Thought and the American Experience;
Search this site:. Show Additional Formats. Add to Cart.
- Eradicating the Devil’s Minions: Anabaptists and Witches in Reformation Europe, 1535-1600.
- Rightfully Mine (Gods Equal Rights Amendment).
- Buddhism Without Beliefs.
- Traumatic Dissociation: Neurobiology and Treatment.