The New Bosnian Mosaic: Identities, Memories and Moral Claims in a Post-war Society
Chapter 3 - Sarajevo No More? The book both broadens and deepens our knowledge of the lived experience of war and reconstruction.
A very successful integration of large historical questions and ethnographic realities, a rich source and an important contribution. With their emphasis on local views and practices in a context of competitive war-related claims and intrusive international agency, these anthropological and ethnographic perspectives open new visas on post-conflict transitions.
- The New Bosnian Mosaic: Identities, Memories and Moral Claims in a Post-War Society.
- Neurology Issue Volume 76(22) pgs. 1853-1948,e106-e111,A24-A24 May 31, 2011.
- Fundamentals of Neurologic Disease.
Rechercher Ok. By incorporating these experiences this work succeeds in answering the large and daunting questions which surround Bosnia's past, present and future without falling victim to the generalizations which often plague academic research on the Author: Christine Zubrinic. Date: Dec.
Publisher: Central European University. Document Type: Book review.
- The Cambridge History of the English Language, Vol. 5: English in Britain and Overseas: Origins and Development (Volume 5)?
- Hispanic Families at Risk: The New Economy, Work, and the Welfare State.
- Main Article Content.
- Politics is a Whore: Women, Morality and Victimhood in Post-War Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- Freely available.
- SearchWorks Catalog!